– Cooking pork shank without Sous-Vide equipment.
- Induction Cooktop
- Induction Cook Pan
- Bi Metal Thermo Stem Thermometer
- Self-seal Plastic Bag (Zigloc Bag)
Pork shank about three (3) inches thick
– Absorb the surface moisture on the pork shank with paper towel
– Coat both sides with sea-salt and black pepper
3) Sous-Vide cooking
– Fill the induction cook pan with 2.5 litre of water
– Switch on the induction cooktop heating the water until boiling
– Put the sealed ziploc bag in the induction cook pan and bring the water to boil again
– Turn the voltage of the induction cooktop to mid-setting but maintain the water boiling.
– and cook the pork shank for 25~30 min – until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C)
Serving with pickled ginger slices, pickled carrot julienne and broccoli